To be an independent organization which recognized nationally & internationally for developing Indonesian human resources competencies through the best quality of management and certification services inthe field of metal and machinery.
1. Professional Certification Body of Metal And Machinery (LSP-LMI), Deciding Strategy And Following BNSP Guide Line 201/ISO
__17024 and BNSP Guide-line 202
2. Professional Certification Body of Metal And Machinery (LSP-LMI), provide quality services and customers satisfaction to
__competency certification and ensures that assessment as apply according to the rules of the assessment principles (Valid,
__Reliable, Flexible, fair)
3. Developing Professional Standard Competencies of Metal and Machinery.
4. Encouraging the availability of certified manpower for industries.
5. Developing assessment center or TUK all over Indonesia according to The Market.